Sunday 18 March 2018

THE GOAL-MINDED TEACHER- REFLECTION (post 7)

In this unit I have learnt about buncee which is a very visually attractive tool that easily produces beautiful results. The rubrica has been very useful to me as I have been able to immediately see where I could have developed my presentation a little bit more by offering a translation or more clarification in some of the proposals. 

My teacher's survival kit is also going to have a speaker, so when the class is working calmly I can sometimes play some classical or relaxing jazz music. Very apt as well for brain breaks. 

The resource hub for parents is a brilliant idea as a good resource to keep parents engaged in their children's education, not only so they behave wisely and better online but also in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment