Sunday 18 March 2018

MOOC - THE GOAL MINDED TEACHER - TEACHER'S SURVIVAL KIT (post 5)



My teacher's survival kit has got:

  • coffe /tea/ dark chocolate, anything that will keep me going through the week. 
  • my briefcase; it has markers, pens, stickers, flashcards, 5 minute games, boards, dies, counters as you never know when you can use them. If something goes wrong and you cannot continue with your class schedule because of some internal or external setbacks, you open my briefcase and find lots fo useful small things that can save your session. Flashcard games, role-plays, board games, outdoor games etc
  • nature: The school is surrounded by beautiful orange groves and benches. I like as much as possible, weather permitting to take the children outdoors for their art session, or when we investigate in our science exploring sessions (the minibeast sessions, the reading and singing times etc
  • my beloved ones because they keep me sane with common sense.
  • love for life: It provides me with interest on continuous professional development, wanting to learn and experiment new things that life has there to offer me. To grow as a professional. 



No comments:

Post a Comment